Silicone baking mats make a lot of sense when you’re trying to live a clean, green, simple lifestyle. They keep food from directly contacting potentially unhealthy non-stick and metal surfaces, they eliminate the need for oils and non-stick sprays, they’re eco-friendly compared to single-use parchment paper and depending on what you’re cooking on them, silicone baking mats can improve your baking results. Here are The 5 Best Silicone Baking Mats of 2021
Amazon Basics Silicone, Non-Stick, Food Safe Baking Mat – Pack of 2
This pair of half-sheet mats is oven safe up to 480 degrees F, and one mat holds up to two medium sweet potatoes, sliced, or a dozen cookies. But the fact that you get two silicone mats (for the price of what competitors charge for one), gives you the ability to knock out a full batch of cookies in one go-round.
About this product
- 2 non-stick silicone baking mats for easy and convenient baking, roasting and food prep
- Nonstick silicone releases food without the need for grease, cooking sprays, or parchment paper
- Oven-safe up to 480 degrees F
- Fits half-sheet size pans; easy to clean with soap and warm water
- Each baking mat measures approximately 11.6 x 16.5 inches (LxW)
Kitzini – Silicone Baking Mats – Non Stick Sheet Mat
For just a few dollars more than the Amazon Basics mats, Kitzini’s set of two half sheets is another excellent option for the price. Like the Amazon Basics set, two mats are provided, so you can knock out a full batch of cookies by working with both at the same time. The bright, poppy colors of the Kitzini mats give them a more playful look than many of the other mats that carry a more modern, trendy aesthetic. For the price, you really can’t go wrong with either.
About this product
- Perfect baking every time Kitzini’s silicone baking sheet is designed to provide even heat distribution which means all your baking is evenly cooked for consistent results. Our brilliant bakeware can stand temperatures from freezing up to 450°f! Perfect for making cute cookies, crispy roasted veg or marvellous macarons that slide off the mat effortlessly. Your results will be just perfect.
- Bake like a professional at home thanks to Kitzini’s professional quality silicone and innovately designed baking mats everyone can bake like a pro. Using food grade silicone with a fibre glass core and size to fit all standard half sheets.
- Impress Without the Mess Tired of Scrubbing and Soaking? We know how time consuming cleaning baking trays can be! Ditch the parchment paper and make your nonstick baking simple, there’s no need for fats, oils, sprays or butter. Easy to clean – toffee? Caramel? Crispy roast potatoes? Ditch the cleaning and keep the kitchen effortlessly gleaming. Simply wipe clean with warm soapy water, or pop them in the dishwasher after a quick sponge wipe. This well-kept chef’s secret is a must for every baker
- Create Delicious Fat Free Dishes Healthy Meals Need Not Be A Chore Thanks to Kitzini! The non-stick surface of our mats, there’s no need for fats, oils, sprays or butter.
- Our mats enable you to cook like a professional chef in your own home, and cook low fat meals that the whole family can enjoy. We have beautifully designed our baking set in bright, fun, and friendly colors so you you too can get your children excited about healthy eating.
Silpat Premium Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat
Silpat, the creators of the “original nonstick baking mat,” has been the standard in silicone baking mats for decades. It all started with Monsieur Guy Demarle, a French baker who developed a new baking mat to help prepare and bake baguettes. Today, Silpat stays true to its French roots, with each mat proudly bearing the Made in France stamp.
The half sheet size (it’s available in a number of sizes including ¾ sheet and even a toaster oven size), fits a standard amount of food, about a dozen cookies or one to two large sweet potatoes, sliced.
In terms of performance, the mat is made from a woven, fiberglass mesh that feels made to last, and provides a firm grip against baking sheets and countertops. But unlike many competitors, Silpat does not recommend washing their mats in the dishwasher, and the same rigidity that makes them adhere to surfaces so well, also makes them more difficult to clean in the sink.
About this product
- Turn any pan into a non-stick surface and save time cleaning up
- Made of fiberglass mesh and the highest quality food grade silicone, which provides consistent heat distribution and promotes even baking
- Silpat is the original non-stick baking mat and has stood the test of time with use by the most demanding chefs in the world
- Mat measures 11-5/8″ x 16-1/2″, made for a 13″ x 18″ pan
- Freezer, microwave, and oven-safe, can be used at temperatures varying from -40 degrees c to 250 degrees c (-40 degrees f to 500 degrees f)
OXO Good Grips Silicone Pastry Mat,Tan,One Size
It features radial measurements for rolling out discs of pie dough and a grid ruler for accurately cutting or shaping dough. It also has a conversion chart and common baking substitutes for easy reference. This mat is dishwasher safe, but the thin, floppy build makes it fairly easy to wash in the sink by hand. Although the mat is technically oven-safe, it’s more suited for rolling out and cutting pastry dough, as it is the size of a full sheet pan (which most ovens do not accommodate).
About this product
- Protects countertops and provides essential baking information
- Non-slip, food-safe silicone stays in place
- Non-stick surface for effortless food release
- Features dough diameter outlines, unit conversions, and ingredient substitutes
- Graphics are easy to read
- Border acts as a ruler to measure in inches or centimeters
- Measures 17.58 in x 24.58 in
- The OXO Better Guarantee: If you experience an issue with your OXO product, get in touch with us for a repair or replacement. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we’ll make it better
YMWVH – Silicone Baking Mat for Pastry Rolling Dough with Measurements
For extra-large jobs, this extra-large baking mat is up to the task. The smooth surface allows cookies to spread evenly, helping to speed up the cooking time. It also doubles as a work surface thanks to the measurement marking for rolling and cutting dough.
It should be noted that this mat measures 25- x 18-inches, making it exactly the right fit for a full sheet pan. Though it is technically dishwasher-safe, the manufacturer recommends washing by hand with soapy water. And due to its size, it can be a little cumbersome to wash and dry by hand.
About this product
- 【Ultra-fine Quality 】The raw material of our pastry mat were past the testing of nonstick, 100% food grade silicone，never tarnish or discolor .
- 【Extra Large and Thick ,Say Goodby To Dirty 】Our baking mat size: L25”*W18”,Unlike others is smaller and Thinner.when using our baking sheet , you will definitely believe it is the best size and strength for Kneading, Rolling, and Shaping Breads, Pizza Dough’s, Pastas, Pastries, Pie Crusts and fondants on your kitchen countertops.
- 【Non-stick &Easy Cleaning and Store】The extra flexible kneading mat is high heat-resistant to -40°F and 480°,prevents dough from sticking and keeps your counters clean. After your use,just wash,dry and store in utility drawer,they are very durable for your longer use.
- 【Unbeatable Price】With one silicone spatula ,one dough scraper ,one silicon tie wrap ,this perfect combo kit covers all the bases .With quality products at a price any home baker can afford. From fondant to pizza to cookies to pie, you’ll have the means to create any concoction you can think of, right in your kitchen.
- 【Best Warranty&Risk-Free】WE PROVIDE 30-DAY FREE REFUND AND 90-DAY FREE REPLACCEMENT. So if there is any quality problem with our baking mat or if you have any issues, please just come to us and we will give you a fast response. At YMWVH, we believe in keeping our customers satisfied
Article reference Can you cut silicone baking mats to size?